KRISTINA STONEBREAKER SHIPPING POLICY
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING (Continental U.S.A.)
KRISTINA STONEBREAKER currently offers free ground shipping on all orders within the continental United States. (this excludes Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & Alaska). Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-72hrs (excluding weekends and holidays.)
Note: normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm PST - Shipping is not available outside of these hours.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification with shipping confirmation along with a UPS tracking number. You can use this number to find out when your goods should be arriving. Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to arrive from the date the order is shipped out not the date the order is placed. If the merchandise you have selected is out of stock, you will be notified via email. You will only be charged for items that are shipped.
Please note: After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two business days to process your order in our warehouse. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
Do you ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses?
Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Failed Deliveries & Returned Packages
UPS will attempt to deliver a package 3 times. After a failed third attempt, the package will be re-routed back to our warehouse and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. In the event that UPS is unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address entered by the customer, the customer’s refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery, or otherwise, KRISTINA STONEBREAKER is not responsible for payment of return shipping costs levied by the courier. Similarly, KRISTINA STONEBREAKER is not responsible for the payment of re-shipping merchandise to the customer. In cases such as these, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery.
KRISTINA STONEBREAKER is not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances such as severe weather or natural disasters. We are also not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances related to the courier itself, such as clearance delays. In cases such as these, please contact the courier directly with any inquiries about the status of your package: UPS at 1-800-742-5877
Tracking information will not be available until your package ships and has left our warehouse. Please note: tracking information may not be available until 24 hours after courier has received the package. Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number. Either click on the tracking number and follow the link or visit ups.com and enter your tracking number. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, please directly contact your courier with any inquiries about the status of your package: UPS at 1-800-742-5877 | FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING / OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL U.S. (Including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & Alaska)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote to your region or country.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
• KRISTINA STONEBREAKER is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. We must declare all items at their full price and cannot change this amount to lower custom fees.
• Your order may be subject to custom fees or taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your particular country. The amount for custom fees and taxes is 20% of the dollar amount of your purchased products. However, the amount does depend on the country to which the order was shipped. Please contact your customs office for a specific amount and percentage breakdown.
• If you refuse your package, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred. If the package is undeliverable and returned to kristinastonebreaker.com, the shipping and return shipping total charges will be deducted from your merchandise payment amount refunded. In the instance that the price to return the merchandise exceeds the total amount of the merchandise including shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
• All of our items are listed in US Dollars and we charge your account in US Dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card will determine the exchange rate. To figure out the current exchange rate, please check out:http://www.xe.com/
• International orders must ship to the billing address registered to the credit card. No exceptions.